6 steps to learn how to apply your mink lashes
1. Hold the mink lashes against your lash line to measure the length of your eye.
2. Trim any part of the mink lash that extends past the outer corner of your eye.
If the mink lash extends past the outer corner it will make your eyes appear droopy
and we do not want that!
Trim the lash to exactly your eye size.
3. Brush on a generous amount of glue along the lash band
focusing more on the inner and outer ends of the lash.
Wait about 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky before applying.
*Pro Tip: When our Lash Adhesive is ready for application,
it will turn an iridescent color.
This means that the glue is drying and becoming tacky.
When the lash glue is tacky, it will provide a better grip
and the strip won’t slide all over your eyelid.
4. When you are ready to apply your lashes,
look downward in a mirror and apply them using a pair of tweezers.
Looking down will ensure that your eyelid is showing the most surface
space to get the lashes as close to your lash line.
Looking straight ahead can cover the skin closest
to your lash line and cause you to place the lash too high.
5. Set the lash band in the middle of your lash line.
Next, secure the outer end of the lash band and save the inner corner for last.
This might take a little time to get everything comfortably in place.
Remember to take your time and be as precise as you can.
6. TA-DA! You have applied your falsies!
Blink your eyes, look side to side,
up and down making sure nothing is poking you.
If something is bothering you, you can always peel them off and start again.